How me and King Kamehameha are the same.

Me and king Kamehameha are the same by, me and him are caring.  For example King Kamehameha unified all the islands so no intruders can take advantage of the islands.  How I am caring is I take care of my work like I try my best and also I care about my friends if they get hurt I got there back.  Another way me and king Kamehameha are the same is by we are both critical thinkers.  For example he made a plan of how to unify all the islands.  How I am a critical thinker is by I think everytime I have a problem and make sure its correct.  Third way me and Kamehameha are the same is by We are both diligent.  How he is diligent is when things got ruff he never gave up.  How i am diligent is by I never give up when things got hard.  That is how me and King Kamehameha are the same.  Well this is how we are the same in as a leader.