TODAY.

Today there was this stinky smell in A102.  I found out that some one barffed by the window.  It SMELLED SO BAD! When we were done putting the ID's in order we all went in A101.  After that I started smelling the stinky smell again.  I found out it was King and Jacob! They don't do any work all they do is play around and talk story.  I know i'm like that but when i'm working i' focused on what i'm doing.  Well anyways when ever they walked pass the door I could smell them!  They smelled so bad I wanted to barff but good thing I didnt.  After leadership was done Shanice, Shaela, Josh and I went to go to the pet store to get joshes 20 cent fishes.  I know it sounds weird but yeuah we got fishes.  It was good cause it was cheap! Well anyways there was this dude following us.  He followed us to the pet store to mcdonalds all the way to baskin robbins.  Thank god we all ran upstairs and he left.  I called my mom to pick us up, but we waited at baskin robbins for atleast 30 minutes! I didnt think my mom was even comming.  When we walked outside to wait for my mom cause we thought she was almost comming, Shanice found a phone.  We looked through it to see who it is.  We called some of her friends to see who she was.  Her name was Irenee.  Later we found her and gave her phone back.  Thank god it was found.  She was going to tip us! I was suprised there was going to be a reward.  I don't like getting paid to do something like that and good thing we all said we didnt need a reward.  After that I saw my mom honk her horn and we all went home.  Well technically not Shanice and Shaela.  They went to my house and my sister was showing them youtube videos.  Haha today was a Adventurous day.  I hope I have another one next time!