Its A Sunday Night.

Everything was good.  It was an awesome weekend! Friday through Sunday morning I was sleeping over shaela's house.  We had a powerpuff girl sleep over.  We laughed and we ate so much.  I think I gained a lot of weight LOL.  We watched insidious.  It was hellah funny! Shanice and shaela screamed their butts off.  It was freaking funny.  They were to scared to sleep and thet had the song stuck in their head which was tip toe through the tulips.  Also we went to the pool with walter.  It was really funny because walter didnt know how to swim.  On sunday (today) I went to the beach.  I SAW JACOB'S TWIN! LOL.  Well it was for my cousins 1st buuffday.  It was a fun day.  At the end of the day I went to go eat some popeyes chicken.  It reminds me of my cousin named sheila who moved to louisiana.  Today was a family and friend weekend.  When I went to my cousins party it made me feel like I missed out on a lot with my cousins.  They are so old and they are all in college.  Its really weird.  Im like one of the last people to graduate highschool.  Im glad I am though because I dont wanna grow old! I enjoyed the weekend.  The only bad thing is that I have 2 homeworks to do -.- I have to do 2 stinkin darn reflections and I dont like doing reflections.  BUT everyting is okay.  Kkay bye! ^-^ Good Night!