Inter School Athletics AGAIN!

Aha, its the time of the year again! Where the leadership people get to NOT go to class and help with athletics! ISA this year was fun. Well not actually fun, but different in a good way.  My job was to just watch the fields and made sure people wouldn't go on it.  Stupid Ewa Makai never listen and I had to yell even if I could bearly even talk! I had some congestion problems while I was out by the fence.  It wasn't that boring because I was texting jolene and I got to talk to Mr. Barayuga through the window for a little bit.  Well after my side was done I waited till jolene finished so we went to Mr. ing's tent and waited till everything is done. When all the games were finished we had FOOD! YUUMMY! Lol. When we were fully done we had to clean things up and everything was all good :D The only problems we had was not following directions, but its all okay now.  Teehee! Well ISA was really cool. I would tell you about last years ISA! That was fun! I finally learned what my job was for ISA! My job was the water! Haha I loved being the water. We were chilling and talking and eating ice until the water needed to be filled and we also told the students to not go by the courts and stuff (x aha memories <3 Well buu-bye!