The First Leadership Feild Trip

Today I went to a leadership feild trip.  Its kind of funny how I first came there happy and then I cam home sad.  Well anyways,  I watched spykids.  The kids were kind of dumb.  The movie looked REALLY FAKE.  Even the older ones look more real than that movie.  The kids arent that good at acting and the movie is messed up at the end.  After that I went to ala moana.   I bought 4 shirts and a landyard.  It kinda sucks because one of them has the security stuff on it.  The girl is dumb because she never took it off.  So im getting a new one tomorrow.  Well anyways my friends went some where and left me alone in jeans wearhouse so then I went walking around alone.  It was fun.  I got away from the world.  Also I saw my school friend.  I kind of feel hurt because they left me and other things to.  But im okay being sad, im use to it.