I swear people are SUPER DUMB.

People only care about themselves and they dont see the importances around the stupid things they care about.  For example tweaking something stupid like a tumblr page for no apparent reason! I mean you can tweak whatever you need anytime you want.  Like what the actual fck they just took my computer.  Im a person with feelings and you just take it from me? Its not even your fcking computer.  And also when people talk to you and ask you FOR A DAAMN RIDE HOME WHEN THEY ARE SPENDING TIME WITH THEIR GIRLFRIENDS.  They use you for their own saticfaction.  Its dumb.  I hate it when people use me.  I hate it when I need to do something and some else is using it for some stupid thing like wtf you people are dumb and blind and have no fcking brains.  I need to slap all you guys in the face and give them all a reality check.  I told my sister i have english homework fcking 3 times! And shes like hold on and her stupid friend is there pretending like im invisible saying oh! Chose this for my tumbr page! OMG like I love it! Like SHUT THE FCK UP! YOUR DAMN BOYFRIEND ISNT GOING TO SEE. I dont really care. No one really cares like its dumb. Really dumb.  I hate it.  EVERYTHING IS FREAKING DUMB.  I hope they all become unsucessful hobo's because they are dumb.