Yesterday :P

Yesterday was Wednesday september 28, 2011.  Im a day late im so sorry >.< Well anyways past this week there has been some touble down the road.  Its to personal to share because there are some people who read it... KING nah just kidding.  But its the people who I dont really trust.  Well anyways yesterday I felt like crying my heart out during Algebra.. I didnt wanna cry so then I had to make a fake smile.  I dont know how mr. Barayuga knew that I was down.  Well anyways I was down because I am tired of everything.  I'm tierd of being told what to do.  What not to do.  What to say and what I shouldnt.  Im not a maid.  I hate being treated like a servant.  I hate it when I get treated like a maid.  I feel like I let people walk all over me controling the thing I do.. I dont wanna be mean and tell them to stop because I let peoples hate get to me.  It sucks about how i am so sensitive when it seems like i am the loudest and happiest person on the planet.  Well anyways everything is good.  And I know there will be cloudy days so i am always prepared for them.  Also I hate how I give so much advice out and how i can't even follow my own advice.  Well, i guess that's it.