I doubting my choice.

I don't know if I made the right choice giving them a last chance.  I am afraid they might mess up again.  I still have hope for them, but at the same time I don't think they can make it.  They say that they can make it and can do better.  Instead of saying it why can't they prove it? I can see Mr. Ing has already given up on trying to make them better because hes leaving the responsibility to the two others who think they have time to change and shape up.  But I don't think they can follow the simplest directions.  Twinkies was being told to stay somewhere because they were looking for Mr. ing, but yeaunno what she did? She never followed.  Also there is another one.  She seems so depressed.  I feel bad and all, but like CAN SHE FRIKEN SMILE ATLEAST? She already got busted for frowning at the music room and she still chooses to frown.  Another one who seems neutural.  Im starting to be okay with her but then she seems so bored in the class and likes DIFFERENT boys at the SAME TIME. And when one of them breaks her little tiny heart she gets all sad.  LIKE PLEASE YOUR 12? YOU SHOULDNT BE CRYING OVER BOYS.  And theres a boy.  He has got to get an attitude check.  He can work, but when its time to work together hes being a total ass and talking back to people who is older than him or his team mates.  The worst part of all these 4 people dont know how to follow directions and dont know how to work.  They cant follow simple directions SIMPLE directions.  Like all you have to do is follow them. THATS ALL PEOPLE ARE ASKING. BUT NO THEY CHOOSE TO NOT LISTEN.  Also they don't know what to do after all we taught them.  I dont get how anne and richie are better than them AND THEY WERENT THERE DURING THE SUMMER.  Like really? What did these 4 kids learn? NOTHING? And why bother apply for leadership if you think your going to act like that.  They all said they joined to get better.  But they dont seem to be getting better.  I think they only speak whale because they dont listen to shayna AT ALL. Like really? an intro hasnt been done in 3 days, not one intro was burned and ready the day before. Like tf is that? And I bet they would be struggling and socializing, not doing their work during ISA and ISA is one where you screw up everybody will see your mistakes.   They need to pull themselves together and prove to me and shayna that they deserve and they WANT TO stay in this leadership elective class.