TEEHEEE. Look its me at intrumirals!

Haai gais! Well you see thaat gurl in the vest up there? That girl is me working on our first intrumirals! It was fun because we got to interact with new teachers and we got to cheer on any stranger when they were kicking the goal.  Lol.  Well anyways the best part is I got to worke with different people everyday. Got to meet some new people, got to hang out with my leadership crew to! What I loved the most was that the leadership crew and I always played a game after every intrumirals we would pass the ball to each other and take turns without fighting or having to get yelled at because this week we had some difficulties and i'm proud that we are still together like a family. Working together, playing together and being with eachother.  Well thats not what im suppose to talk about.  Back to the subject.  Soccer intrumirals was the most shortest intrumirals I went through :p  LOL i dont know what to say so i'll shut up now. Okay BYYYYYYE!