Memories(:

Hawh, the 1st quarter has ended of the 8TH GRADE.. I am 3 quarters closer to going High school.. I have so much memories that I am going to keep with me as I change through this year.  I won't forget the summer and how me shaela and shanice caught bus everyday to go to leadership and how we walked home and laughed at nonsensable things.  Another thing I wont forget was when I first spoke to the 7th and 8th graders on the first day of school.  It was kinda scary for me, but seconds after I soke I felt comfortable.  I also wont forget about how I felt during the classes of the 1st day of school.  I felt kind of nervous because everything was a new year and people have changed alot during the summer.  The number one thing I will never forget is the things that happend in leadership.  The most funniest memory that I have and will mostly remember was when I was chasing shannon around the room screamming BA BA BOMB And how everyone was cracking up! It was freaking hilarious! Another thing that I will never forget was when we were on the waterslide! Hawh there are so much memories that I am going to miss.  I wish time would stop so I can be with my leadership family forever.  That is the number one thing I am going to miss when I leave.  Leadership.  Well im not leaving yet so why am I talking about how im going to miss leadership? >.< Well I am going to miss 1st quarter.  I had some drama and some Ups and Downs, but its all good.  I hope I can do good and I hope everything goes good in 2nd quarter!