first 3 days of break!

Well when I got home from school and going to friend's houses I found out mother nature gave me the curse -.-  Well also shayna, shanice and shaela slept over! It was fun (: But only if jolene went it would have been funner! Well we went ohana fair! I saw many people I have missed and I saw jolenes stalker.. I dont even know how he got there and he never even went to my elementry school o.o I also saw my algebra teacher.  Haha  I scared my teacher with my ugly powderd face xD! The 3 S's and I went walking around everwhere and bought so much food! Giselle and walter came with us to (: It was fun.  Hawh the suckie part was there was no dance room and we couldnt dance! After the ohana fair me, shayna, shanice and shaela, pono, walter and allen (shayna's bff) were walking home.  I scared them all so then we all started running xD it was filarious! We were so loud to! Joshua was looking outside from his window saying we were so loud.  When we got to my house I brought them cupcakes and then we all took a shower (Not together) (and we aren't being homos) We chilled.  When the clock hit 12 we were playing my kinnect.  Shanice was falliing asleep, but then I woke her up and she woke up.  At 1 we went to go play hide and seek.  Shaela is so loud and she doesnt know how to hide xD! It was so funny.  She was always found first lol.  When we all got lazy we all sat down and watched angus thongs and perfect snogging.  Its a weird movie.  And I know the tittle sounds weird to.  After that we all fell asleep at like 2? I think it was 2.  The night was fun (: Well sunday was the most boringest day of my life.  Well today was the most boringest day of my life.  I did nothing the whole day.  I didnt do anythign untill now!  I hope i will have things to do tomorrow.. I was suppose to go wet'n'wild with ruffa and shaela, but it turns out I couldn't go because the curse will stay for a few days.  Also I hope I can be able to go swimming on thursday.  So I will be drinking alot of soda and arizonia (If I can afford to buy any arizonia or even go out to buy arizonia)  I guess I am stuck in this house for a week -.- hawh..