We Sometimes Have To Expect The Lowest From People.

So, like right now I feel kind of used and betrayed.  Not only me, but my two other bestafriends think the same to.  Theres this girl who ALWAYS almost EVERY NIGHT she sends these goodnight text messages saying she MIGHT KILL HERSELF.  We are nice enough and we CARED that she might do that.  We stop her and convince her she shouldn't and she listens, but when theres a time where she has to choose between one of me and my bestafriends the ones who HELP and CARE for her she chooses the other people the one that hated and talked behind her back.  Why is that? I think the whole time she just wanted attention from people.  Well congrats you got the attention, but the only bad thing is that you don't know how to thank the people that actually CARED for you.  Some day when me and the two others are gone and everyone hates you again, who are you going to run to? No on cares for you because they DONT like you.  So be thankful for what you got till its gone.  I hope she learns that on her own because right now she sounds like a mean person.  I hope one day she will learn and realized who the true people are.  I don't think she realizes that yet.  Im not saying she is dumb, but im just saying that she is to focused on being "in the crowd" she wants to fit in and be known.  And I think thats what every one wants.  To be known and to have attention.  The people want it so bad they don't realize what they are doing to the other people who helped them.  The worst part is that they don't even say thank you for being there.  Just two words that can make the person smile.  Well I just hope for the best because I just feel betrayed by that person.  Bleeeeh.  Well its alright because I know people come and go.