The week!

This is our last full week ever! OMFG ;__________; Well it was a pretty good week.  It started off regular. I had the evens periods and it was regular.  Nothing really happened.  Well not that I know of? LOL.  It was a regular day, wait i think that it was the first day where i discovered I was going to loose my voice maybe forever or that it would be messed up.  That was pretty much my monday.  Then on tuesday, it was a really good day! It was an odds day and it was a really productive day for me because I never had enough sleep and I wasn't ready for whatever was going to happen on tuesday cause of avid recognition night.. I had to do my speech and I wasnt ready.  Well anyways, for my odds the only odd things that we did was the terra nova test. I only remember what happened after school though.  What happened afterschool was that I had to go to the freshman student council for a meeting.  I learned a lot and I learned that we are going to plan a lot! I know that I am ready and prepared for it because I am kinda excited. I really like to plan things thats why! Then that was it.  After that I went to ilima for recognition night! I was hella scared and hella hungry! and I was hella scared! I was talking with Mr.B, shaela, prya, megan, and anne.  Cyrus and max came to chill with us but then never really talked much.  Then it was time for the recognition night.  It was really fun! I had to do my speech, even though it didn't really go well i thought I did a really good job! I was also suprised because I won 2 awards... I know it doesnt sound like a lot, but that is a lot for me. Yeaunno what I am sayin? then after that we went or me and anne went to go and help clean up! It was a really fun tuesday! Then it was wednesday! Wednesday nothing really happened.  The only thing that happened was that it was my last time on tv and I was with king and my voice was kind of messed up, but I think I managed to get it better.  Through out the day it wasnt as bad . Hai shanice was here lol.  Omfg shanice is such a dumbo and hacked in when I wasnt finished typing LOl.  Well moving on to thursday.  Thursday wasn't really a good yet bad day.  It was a regular day. Nothing really happened.  And then there came friday! Firday was awesome1 Awesome day and awesome afternoon! And plans! Shyana shaela giselle shanice and anne went to go sleep over! It was really fun! We went to the movie in the park and shayna and shaela got to see their boo thang and then we went to go play hide and go seek.  Well that was the week! Bye! Last blog~~ oh my lawrdy. Well i think its the last blog.