this week x3

So this week was okay, nothing really happened but we had to do a lot of work.
Monday:
On Monday we had an odds day, nothing interesting really happened that day.  During period 4 we were just chillin.  We were making clay models and we talked about stuff.  That was pretty much it.  Then during science we played a game, but I had to leave early because I had cafe moniters ;p during cafe moniters I had to do the dishes, my sleeves got wet cause heighlee was being to rough with the water lol.  Then in period two we just took cornell notes on ads and then we just did the worksheet.
Tuesday:
On tuesday, an awesome thing happened! It was an odds day but I never went to class cause we had a field trip! We went to ice palace! IT WAS HELLAH FUN! We went skating hung out with a bunch of people, at a lot of food and took a lot of pictures.  I loved the field trip because I got closer to other people I never thought I would be close too because I was so socially awkward.  I also got to try new things.  Well actually I only got to try one new thing and that was hockey skates lol.  It was kind of hard to use the hockey skates cause it doesnt have the breaks and yeauh.  Also there were some inside jokes through out the field trip lol.  It was a really awesome tuesday.
Wednesday:
On wendesday nothing really happened.  It was an evens day.  During period 6 we took cornell notes on asteroids, comets, and meteors.  Then in period 2 we just worked on our project.  Then in period 4 we just worked on our display board.  The real fun happened afterschool.  After school me and anne had an adventure! We had to go walk from and to ilima! It was so tiering but it was worth it lol.  Then we had curriculum night and that was it.
Thursday:
On thursday it was an odds day, nothing really happened on this day too.  All we did in period one was watch a video take a quiz and then work on our flip book, that was pretty much it for period 1.  Then in period 3 we just had a review for the HSA cause we are having HSA soon.  Then in period 5 we were working on our letters and folding it in our envolopes.  That was pretty much all of thursday.
Friday:
Friday I had a fever so I couldnt go school today.  All ive been doing all friday was sleeping and staying in bed.  That was the week.