Canceled today because of family problems.

Like what the actual fudge nuts! I know how people have problems with their parents because I also had problems with parents, but like if your mom or dad doesnt want you going out and you go out anyways thats messed up.  Even if im mad at my parents I would still obey what they tell me because I only have to wait till 18 so I can leave the house.  Even if thats far away I can wait.  And its crazy about how the person is scared and goes out anyways.  If you want your freaaking trust back yeaunno what you should do? TALK TO YOUR FREEEEAAAAAAAAKING PARENTS! I know you'll both get into an argument, but its worth the trusting.  I've seen that happen with my own eyes and ever since that argument happend my dad has been cooling off and letting us go to places.  I know there will be limits because my dad wants us to be safe, but really if your mom or dad and you have a feud.  Talk to them.  I wanted to go to a friends house my mom said no I talked about it with her and I can.  Buuuut, because my friend has a feud and I don't want to go when her mom is mad or something.  Or when they are facing the feud I wouldnt want to be there because I wouldn't wanna go inside the house and feel hatred stares from the adult.  And its irratating me because the person who is dealing with the problem cant do anything! She has sufferd enough and she has gone through so much and she doesnt do anything, but tweet about how her mom is being mean.  I wanna help her, but she wouldn't listen to me because shes to scared that if she talks to them she would get yelled at somore.  But like talking to them will make things better and if parents can't handle that they aren't mauture adults because they aren't suppose to yell at their children for talking to them.  If they do thats really dumb.  Hmmph, finally got all my errkness out of the way.  I feel better.