Im Sorry For Sharing Out.

I know in that other post I was all up being a bitch, but I was irratated because some one was talking about  their mom and how she was going to go out and the mom was mad at her.  I just don't like it when parents annd daughters fight.  It makes me feel bad because I have seen that happen to my reaal sister.  And what im worried is how the mom is treating the daughter and the daughter is going to change and become a rebelious person and change into a bad person.  Im worried about that, I don't know what to do so im just going to take a day off from talking to my BEST friends and let her and her parents work it out.  But i think she won't work it out when theres the other BEST friend at the house because when it gets to an argument its rude to let your friend watch.  So yeaaauh.  Im sorry for speaking the truth on here.  Hmmmph.  I need a ventor person who'll listen to everything I say.