And So It Continues. The Video Essay Finally Exists!

Hay guys! I know i'm late because I have been working on my video and my blogger just now when its time to go to sleep! I am such a procrastinator.  Bleeh.  Well anyways I talked about some reasons why my sister is my hero.  I talked about 3 reasons why she was my hero.  Its different from the power point we first made.  I had to make a lot of videos to get it right.  I failed in the middle of the videos that I made so thats why I made so much videos.  I made the video by my bed and my sister was sitting right next to me (even though you couldn't see her shes like a ninja) She was watching me talk and fail.  You get the point.  She helped me with the editing.  She helped me cut my mistakes out and she added the music in the background.  No I did not listen to youtube while I was filming.  There was this thing where you can add music and my sister taught me how to adjust the song.  This only took about 1 hour because I only took about 20 minutes just to film my essay.  The hardest part was to edit because my laptop was acting up, but now its good and I got it going right.  Well remember the name of my hero ANGELIKA TRINIDAD C. PERALTA.  A.k.a my older sister.  I don't think my video was all that good.  I kept on laughing in some parts and I don't think I was speaking clearly.  Well that is all.  Buur its a cold night the wind keeps blowing.  GOOD NIGHT!