Ending it with a simple cut.

I need to go back, I have to go back.  Tried fixing it.  Didn't work.  People don't deserve those consequences.  If he hates me he should just get rid of me.  I don't want to play torture chamber anymore.  I've already caused so much for the people I care about.  I am the stupidest person in the world.  Maybe I should be gone and everyone will be okay because they don't need me anyways.  I'm just the person who messes things up.  I hate it when its like this.  I learned to let go of my mistakes.  I've learned from them so I moved on, but there are other people who like to end it when it has already happened and it has already ended.  Some people have to learn that instead of adding more suffering, just move on.  Life doesnt stop for anyone so why bother holding the when we can just move on.  People don't understand that people learn from mistakes.  Yeauh some people still don't, but they just need much more practice.  I feel stupid.  I don't know what to do with myself anymore.