The day of embarasment xD

Okay so like yesterday we had the talent show! Our group was up next and I felt so nervous dancing in front of people so I messed up A LOT.  Actually we all messed up xD it was pretty funny.  It was all good in the beginning, but towards the end of the preformance it got all not organized and we failed at the ending dance.  I didn't really get the dance so I was just following the people in the front, but the didn't know what they were doing either xD.  After when I had to go in the front I didn't know what to do so I just free styled and I did random moves while shanice was following me.  In the end we all laughed together because we didn't really care if people judged is we looked like dumb butts running around and we enjoyed it.  That was for the 8th grade lunch.  During the 7th grade lunch, it was good.  I stopped trying in the middle of the song because I got bored.  In the end it was all random and nerissa jumped and did the splits! I was like hoo snap! That was pretty freaky! At the walk of song we ran around the stage snapping because it was like "awwwwh snap!' and you know we didn't want it to be boring aha.  Well the other people were really interesting AND talented to! Errlyn was a really good singer.  And courtny was to, but she was getting all freaky backstage >___< Well that was all the excitement in just 1 hour! Aha toodaloo bye bye!