Cyber Bully/ Bully assembly

On friday we had an assembly about bullying and cyber bullying.  It talks about bullying and some effects on it.  I didn't really know what the speaker was talking about though because I couldn't hear the person clearly.  Well anyways it was disorganized when all the kids were crowding in.   They went all in clumps and squished together in the cafe.  The teachers had to stand and the students had to sit.  7th grade on the ground and 8th grade on the table.  As I walked in because me there were different types of voices in different directions.  They wouldn't shut up.  It kept going and going and going and going.  Well anyways, there was a conflict that had happened and me and my friend couldn't stay with the pack so we stayed in the back.  I felt ashamed of myself.  I made one stupid mistake and I got yelled at and pushed away.  I feel like I am a disgrace to my teachers that I have.  I made a mistake, but making a leadership mistake fully affects me and if I ever made a mistake it kills me because I don't want to get introuble.  No, I hate getting busted in there because it puts me on the spot in the leadership class and I feel alone.  But im not alone I have another person with me, but she shouldnt get introuble becuase its my fault.  I don't know what will happen next, but im over that situation so I am just going to go back to my regular routine.  I do that not to avoid the problem, but because it had already happened.  There is nothing to to with my actions or mistakes.  The only thing the people can do is watch and all i can do is learn from it and move on.  That is what i'm doing.  Well iduuno why I put that LOL.  I'm going to get off now bye!