Heeero video essay

So I presented my video essay.  I was a ashamed because of the footage that has been taken for my video essay.  I used the song hero by paramore for my video essay.  To be honest my video essay turned out alright.  Every one laughed during my video essay because I am do filarious and stuff. HOLLAH! Well anyways, in my video I talked about other reasons why she was my hero.  I had to take about 4 videos till I got it right because I kept on laughing.  I also forgot what to say and I made so much mistakes and yeauh.  I fail a lot.  When I shared it with my period 4 class it was all quiet.  The only noise there was, was from the video essay and from me because I was trying to distract them from watching.  I felt kind of scared to share my video essay because I thought my video wasn't good enough.  I sucked it up and shared it.  It turned out pretty well.  Well that is what happened during and when I shared my video essay.  I wonder if people liked it or not.  Hmmm. I'll maybe ask. Later though.  Haha.