BUUUUUUR. Winter is finally here! @ The winter parade fair (;

Aha, today we had a fair going on! It was sooo busy! Jolene and I had to do the games, we had to give the darts to the people 1$ for 2 darts.  It was good.  People got a lot of prizes.  Aha.  Also not only we had that, but we had snow ball fights other games, bake sell.  Selling pizza! It was better than last year.  We were super busy! What sucked was how we couldn't walk around for a short period of time, but its okay because I was with everyone I love.  Unicorn Ninjaz preformed at the winter fair! It was kind of scary because I made some mistakes and some people said we were off so I kind of felt bad because I don't like negative crap like that.  Well anyways we gained a lot of money from the balloon dart thingy.  People won all the big prizes and people won scooby doo and the green dog! Also they got all the sexay jansport bags! It was really sad because I love those dogs! LOLOLOL.  It was fun setting the winter fair and putting everything away! We had pizza before and after the winter fair (x I felt sooo lucky haha.  Also we saw Ms. Nosaka! OMG I MISSED HER! I wished she never retired like Ms. Aimoto did.  I think this was the best winter fair.  I think everyone enjoyed it.  The sucky part is that not as many people were there.  If Ewa Makai was still here then we would have made 2 times more money than today.  That was all in one day! (: Now.  Bye!