December 30, 2011

Today was the last friday of the day.  Apparently we had a feild trip! We went to the movies, ala moana, and we went to go watch the fire works! We watched alvin and the chimpmunks.  It was a cute and funny movie.  There was some weird stuff that had happen because some one got sick and the person had to go home.  After that we went to ala moana! I went shopping with Tam Tam Annie and Micheal-Angelo (: They were fun and awesome people to be with.  We were all laughing and walking around.  I spent a lot of money and Shaela and tam tam was so mean because they bought me food and never wanted me to pay them back ;p We went HT a cool store, jeans wearhouse and others! I bought dream catchers and I bought a book.  I also bought a donkey pillow pet! Shaela bought all of us mood rings I wanted to pay her back, but she said if I didnt I wouldn't be her friend! But all this fun was worth it.  After we were done shopping we went to go see the fireworks.  It was all quiet and i felt the awkwardness in the atmosphere so I was saying random things to make the atmosphere less awkward.  It was all quiet when we were going home.  It was also weird, when we got back it was stupid xD I went up to this 4 runner thinking it was my mom, but it wasn't and then I had a ride home from shaelala.  It was a good ride home.  Now I am here in my house typing this out.  I'm going to go to sleep soon.  I'm tired ;p BYE!