Secret Santa. Sh!

Aha today we had secret santa! I found out my secret santa was one of my best fwens Shaela Marie G. It was really funny when we had secret santa.  Everyone was all laughing and joking around.  I loved to see the suprises on peoples face when they saw their gifts (x They were so happy! Aha I would like to see my reaction when I opened my gift.  I thought it would be some thing small or a shirt, but it turns out it became a sexy watch! I was like "ho shiz!" I loved it when it was Mr. ings turn to give his secret santa a present.  Joshua thought it was his, but it turned out to be shayna! The box had so much wrapping paper it was a good laugh! Jolene had a nice necklace from melanie.  It said jolenes name.  Surprisingly shaela got king when she said it would be funny if she had king.  When it was kings turn he was walking to shaela and shaela freaked out! It turns out king got shaela exactly what she wanted! I loved heighlees reaction to her gift.  She got a justin beiber christmas CD and a HK poster.  Everyones reaction was all surprised.  I hope we have another time like that.  It was very filarious.  Mostly when the scissor came out LOL.  I enjoyed it.  Okay well it's time to go now! BUUUUUUH- BYE!