Yummy free food!

On tuesday we had a picnic in A101.  We had chicken katsu, meat ballies, noodles, broccoli, and a bunch of other things.  We all ate together like a family! Also the food was very delicioso! I ate A LOT! It was also funny because chachie was sitting next to joshy and shanice kept on pushing chachie ti joshy.  That was filarious! I love spending times like that with the leadership family.  It feels like old times like last year.  Well anyways, there were some very messy eaters! I am not going to mention names, but I admit I was a messy eater myself.  I am always a messy eater lololololol.  We never got to give out the snacks which kind of sucked, but jacob was eating all my pop tarts! He looked like a wear wolf eating a human.. It was kind of creepy.  Aha, we were all joking around and creating conversations with everyone.  I think doing these leadership bonding things makes us closer to the people we bearly talk to.  Yeaunno what I mean? I think the 1st semester will end great! BUT I don't want the school year to end yet.  Okie dokie then.  BYE!