Evacuation

This morning we had a evacuation drill.  We all had to help out (us leadership) during the evacuation.  When it was time for the evacuation I helped out at B building making sure everyone goes in the same direction.  My partner king was checking if buildings E and B were empty.  After we were done we went with the line that was leading in the football field.  Me and I guess Shaela and Melani were checking each side of the lines to make sure everything was in place.  After that Mr. Ing called us and we were put to the side and just waited for like 30 seconds.  Then Mr. Ing gave us more directions which was to help at the foot ball field.  And it wasn't only me, it was everyone else like Tamera, Josh, Heighlee, Jacob, Shayna and the rest of us who weren't at the foot ball field.  We all went to the foot ball field.  Every one and every where were so busy.  There was students chattering all around.  Teachers and us leadership directing the students where to go and where to sit.  I was walking around looking for some one to help and then Kyle, Chris, and Giselle from Ms. Seigakus home room asked if they had to sit on wet bleachers.  I found some one near me to ask and then they said that they can stand and then I said they can stand of course.  Well after that I went to continue and look for help.  I also told some students if their bleacher seats are wet they can stand, some people stood even when their seats were dry which was kind of dumb.  But after everyone got seated we were done with the evacuation.  And the last thing we did when the evacuation was done was walk back.  That was our first evacuation drill.