If I can execute a change.. Hmm.

There are 8 changes.  Today's blog is about which rule that I would take out.  Well actually I have to choose out of 6 because Mr. Ing mentioned about how he is going to take out the time cards and create a new rule about talking to him at certain times.  I bet the certain times will be while we are working or when we aren't even at school or some ridiculous time.  Well anyways also he wouldn't count the lunch in or out rule because that is his rule and he likes that rule.  Okay now for me to answer the question.  Which rule would I want to get rid of.  I think I would mostly want the AR rule gone.  I am honestly starting to ease into the rules and not care about them existing in the classroom.  Although I have various of reasons why I would want the AR rule to vanish.  One reason why I would want the AR rule to vanish is because I wouldn't want to be stressed in the future about reading faster.  Also if we rush into any book we read we wouldn't be able to comprehend to story and we would fail the test and be on probation.  I would like to have to read on my own pace.  I don't read as fast as the others and i'm afraid that if I don't read in time I might be on probation and that is the last thing I would want to get on in leadership.  Also I am too busy dealing with my other class work than reading.  I do have time to read a little, but that is right before I have to sleep.  And no because I don't procrastinate talking to friends, but everyday after school when I get home I go straight to doing my home work.  It takes me awhile to finish it and I barely get to read on a regular basis.  That is one reason why I would like to get rid of the AR rule.  Another reason why I would like to get rid of the AR rule is because I don't think I would find a short book that reaches up to my reading level.  Most of the short books are too small of a reading level for me to use as an ar book to complete my weekly AR goals.  I usually read big books because it reaches up and it has partly high points, but they aren't as close to my AR goal though.  So in general about this reason is because we wouldn't find the book were looking for that suits our needs in the weekly AR goals.  Third reason why I would like to change it, is because I can reach my AR goal before the quarter ends.  I know that some people will take time, but I know that people wouldn't make the same mistake they have done in the past.  If they do that then that isn't a mistake that is a choice.  So if some one doesn't finish their AR goal in time and they did that last quarter then that means they didn't want to reach it and they have to suffer their own concequences. Also the person shouldn't bring any one down for their own conflict they have created.  That is the third reason why I think the weekly AR goal rule should be taken out of the new rules for good.  Or if it won't be taken out for good I would want it to be every 2 weeks so people can have a better pace at reading.  Actually that is all my reasons why the reaching the weakly AR goal rule should be gone.  But if you ended up keeping this rule and changing or adding anything else I am fine with that because if we do it step by step it would be easier to get use to and easier to accomplish things more than just laying it all down.  Well I guess that is all I am going to right because I am now running out of ideas for this particular topic.  And what I mean by topic is about the AR rule being gone.