Rule eight. Late notices from the library=probation

this rule is talking about how, when we get libreary notes that notifies that we have late books we are automatically on probation.  So it means if you keep your books from the library to long then you can't work until you return it, but you would also have to make up for the work that has been missed.  I don't fit into this new rule because I turn in my books on time.  I don't turn in my books late.  Well there was one time in 4th grade where I never turned in a book, but that was long time ago and I wouldn't want to make the same mistake as I did long time ago.  Another reason why is because I would re borrow it the day before its over due.  That is how and why I wouldn't fit into this new category.  I don't really have anything against this rule because I remember when to turn in my library books.  Also because I don't borrow a lot of library books from the library.  I usually buy my own at barnes and nobles or something.  I have no more reason of why I don't have anything against this rule.  Or no thought about hating it or liking it.  If I were to change anything about the rule I would change some thing.  I would change that once I get a library notice I would have 1 day to return it before they are on probation.  I would want this because its just one more extra day.  An extra day doesn't bite.  I would give them another chance to change it before they would get in to a bunch of trouble.  That is all i'm thinking for this.  I have nothing else to say okay bye!