Rule number six. First 15 minutes of class.

Every time we have our leadership elective the first 15 minutes of class belong to mr. ing.  Usually we talk about what the future events are in the future.  We write everything that has been recent so everyone is on the right track and on the same page.  We usually talk about the main things that are one the white board between the in and out doors.  We as a class have only talked about the jobs that we are going to have on the special days.  I don't have a job because I was assigned to be incharge of orientation.  Well anyways back to the rule.  I don't really want to change or do anything about this rule.  I did this thing last year and talked about things to get on the same page.  So I am use to doing that.  Also I think sometimes this might benefit some people because they aren't caught up and they might get confused on what we are talking about.  Also so more people can understand and if some one forgets and wants to make sure we are doing a certain thing then we have other people to ask in leadership.  We would work together to get everyone on the same page.  I don't think I can or I am fit into this category.  I use to do this.  I am on the same page as mostly everyone else in the class.  I just follow along and wait till any important instructions are given like everyone else.  I wouldn't want this rule to stay forever, but just as long as everyone is on the same page at all times.  That is my opinion and no one really listens to any opinion of mines so it wouldn't matter.