Rule number four. weekly AR goals.

This is a new rule that has been added in the leadership elective.  We have to complete a certain amount of AR points per week.  If we miss one of the weeks and we miss the 2nd week we have to make up for both of the weeks.  We also have to read a book that is our AR reading level.  I don't like this rule because it's going to affect my reading speed and my thinking about the book.  It will also make me more stressed out because I have so much things up my ass right now and I don't want any additional problems up my ass.  Another reason why I hate the weekly ar goals is because I like to read big books that contains high ar points so I take my time and finish my ar goal before the quarter ends.  So I think its ridiculous that we have to complete weekly ar goals because it's like reading more than you will usually read.  I do not think I fit in this category because I can accomplish and achieve my ar goal without having to get busted all the time about reading.  Sure i like to read, but I need to have my own pace and take my time to comprehend it and that way I can pass my ar tests that I am going to be able to do in the future.  It has affected some parts of me because I am always doing something.  I have time to read, but my reading pace isn't reaching a week of expectations.  So that gets me worried and i would feel really stressed out.  That is how it would affect me.  There should definitely be changes in this category.  I think we should do it every 2 weeks because it will have us longer times to read and at the same time do other things.  That is my opinion. Well bye.