Rule Number One lunch IN or OUT

Rule number one was about staying inside during lunch and 7th grade advisory or staying out until your advisroy.  If we choose either one of those selections we have to go wih it through out the year.  I don't think that I fit into this category because I normally on a daily basis stay in the room and annoy mr. ing and I eat other peoples food, I read, I talk and some times i even sleep.  Well actually I don't know if I fit in this category because I might need to have a life outside of class.  I don't like this rule because it's so irratating.  I don't want to choose between that.  It's like choosing your own fate between life and death.  Also another reason why I don't agree or like this rule is because i don't want to stay outside the whole year.  I know the poeple outside, but I don't like to communicate with those alien people.  I also i don't want to stay inside the whole year because of some people inside.  They never listen to me so I don't bother trying to talk to them. Anymore. So I have no where to go or no one to actually talk to in school.  That's what sucks so yeaauh.  But I don't like this rule.  I think its dumb.  So I hate everything.  And this rule.  I think this rule is really dumb and its not a good rule for some people.  Some people would need this room if they are like socially awkward, but now that the rule is here there is no thinking where they might go.  I don't know what the hell i'm talking about, but I still hate the rule.