Rule Two. Due dates through web grader.

Well this is a new rule that has been added this semester.  Each assignment like this will be assigned, but not be told when the due date is.  That is our job to be responsible for checking webgrader and looking up the due date.  If we don't and we don't do what has been assigned in time then we would be out on probation.  I think this should be kept as a rule because by doing this we can motivate ourselves by going on webgrader on a daily basis.  When that comes on to an affect then we would not only check for leadership, but we would have to check for other grades which is saving our butts in time for weekly grade checks.  A lot of people would need this as a reminder that they have assignments due and when they see it they would actually do it.  I don't think I fit into this category because I know when things are usually do.  I don't do it last minute, but I usually do this before I go to sleep, but this 8 rule of 8 blogs thing has to be due before I go to sleep which is also fine.  That is why I think I do not fit into this category.  I suggest that the rules should be changed a little.  I think the rule is fine, but it would be kind of better with a little different rule.  When the assignment is due they should tell us the date and remind us that if we forget to look on webgrader.  That way just incase some one doesnt have any internet will know when some thing is due and can do it as early as possible so they wouldnt have to worry about it later.  That's the only change I would suggest.  Well I think thats all.  Buuh- bye!