BasketBall Intrumirals

This week we did intrumirals.  It was a really hot and sunny day on the 3 days out on the courts.  I'm sorry if my blog is short because I have to use my internet and if I do I have to have my mom pay extra for internet.  SO MAKE SURE YOU FUCKING THANK MY MOM BECAUSE I HAVE TO DO THIS SHIT AND I HAVE TO MAKE HER PAY EXTRA.  I'm sorry, its just I don't want to do this because I don't want her to pay because we don't have internet and I have to do shit like this.  Anyways basketball intrumirals are where students play basket ball for half an hour.  I only had 2 jobs for the last 3 days.  The first day my job was to watch the fence.  It wasn't that entertaining because I just had to watch the fence ha.  My other job was to patrol the group.  That was okay.  I had to walk around and see if my group was doing their job correctly.  They were all doing the job correctly which was good.  Intrumirals, well basketball intrumirals is different from the other one.  Well it felt different.  It was less fun than the other ones we had.  That's my opinion anyways.  Thank god it was only 3 days.  It was hot and I had sun burn on my face thanks to intrumirals.  I should have brought an umbrella, but no.  Because we couldn't bring anything out there for an hour.  That kinda sucks.  Well im gonna go now.  I need to do the other blog.