The fucking week

Well in general, this week was so FUCKED UP.  I fucking hated the week.  Lets start with a monday.  Monday was really awkward.  I hated the atmosphere.  Shanice, Heighlee, and Anne had asked for the yellow slip in the morning.  When they weren't in homeroom it was really weird.  I didn't feel comfortable in the room.  Also thats when the rainy week started.  All I felt was hatred, sadness.  Yeauh I was pretty depressed.  I still am now.  For the same reason.  Hah, well no one knows the reason but I don't want anyone to bud in my buisness.  Well anyways it was a strange odds day.  I didn't concentrate on the work.  I concentrated on what had happened.  When it came after school, me and Shaela asked for our yellow slip.  When I had asked for my yellow slip I had a "talk."  And that talk had got me busted and yelled at from my dad.  Luckily there were my friends there to help me out.  Now moving on to tuesday.  Another bad day from the bad week.  I had this stupid meeting with the counslers.  VP Mr. Ing and all of us that had asked for the yellow slip.  Well, before I tell you this I am going to explain what had happened before.  In the morning when I came in, Mr. Ing let me make my resignment letters and I finished it by the time the 2nd period bell rang.  When I went to 2nd period I had to take a test.  I was focused on my test and when I was almost done Mr.  Mccorkell told me to go to A102.  When I was walking down there I saw Ms. Casuga and the 7th grade counsler walking to.  And then there came the meeting.  I am not going to add any more details because i get to choose what to write.  Now moving on to 4th period on that tuesday.  All we did was ask questions and be asked.  It was really irrelevant to say on here.  I am going to fast forward to wednesday.  Wednesday was kind of normal.  Wednesday was okay.  I enjoyed algebra, avid, and history.  It was an okay day.  Until I got home because I had to do stupid homework.  Now moving on to thursday.  Thursday improved my mood alittle.  It was kind of better.  Mr. Nishimura made me smell the bottom of his cane lol.  And when we were out at intrumirals my best guy friend was out there.  Hes so stupid because he kept called period 4's names, but the good thing is they weren't socializing back.  And then when we were going back to intrumirals he was being such a weirdo and throwing up his shaka and giving high fives to us LOL.  Well that was thursday for you.  Friday was pretty humiliating for me in AVID.  I had to get partnered up with my best friend lololol.  I know I call him my best friend.  But like nevermind.  Im just going to get to the point.  I was misunderstood.  Like always.  And friday was the day where I gained 9 valentines ha.  It still was kind of a bad week for me.  I got sun burned.  And a bunch of other things.  Kbye.