Week: feb 13- 18

Well this was a really interesting week!  I am sorry if tis blog was late, I had other stupid hw.. FCKING AVID.  Well anyways I am going to talk about the week.  My week.  I am going to start with a monday.  Monday wasn't really entertaining.  It was a pretty boring day.  Actually it was a regular day.  I took cornell notes and I started the round 2 of the HSA test.  Most of monday was a blur to me.  Now I am going to talk about a very interesting tuesday.  Tuesday was a special holiday about love.  At first I didn't like it because every one was so lovey dovey and crap.  All I did was just give gifts to mah friends.  I still never gave shayna and shaela their cards yet >__<.  I didn't really enjoy the day.  It was pretty boring until it was till 5th period.  I am sorry I am going to talk about some immature crap, but this has been in my mind for the past days.  Kyle brought a rose to 5th period.  I first assumed he got it from his friend so I wasn't aware of anything.  Not until ms. Wert saw and talked to kyle about the rose.  She asked who it was for and he said it was for some girl.  In my head I was freaking out because I liked him for the passed 6 to 7 months and I still do.  I was freaking out cause I didn't know if it was for some other special girl.  Well going to continue through 5th period.  We were talking about Marijuana.  We had to take cornell notes on it and find vocab words.  It was kind of fun because we had music and it was pretty chill.  When the bell rang we had to put up our chairs.  I was putting up my chair and I heard my name being called from kyle.  I tried speed walking to the door, but he caught up and gave me the rose.  I was shocked yet happy as hell because HE GAVE ME A ROSE! After that day I couldn't stop smiling.  Although the sucky part was that I never got to talk to him for the next few days of the week.  And I also forgot to mention I gave him a hug (x Now, I am moving on to wednesday.  Wednesday was another chill day.  Also a thinking day.  Well I am going to talk about what has happened.  In period 2 we had to continue the HSA.  I thank god I finished the HSA and my score was pretty low.  It was 344 bleeh! Now I am going to go to period 4.  Period 4, hm.  We just practiced the dance and that was pretty much it.  Then advisory and lunch passed.  Now its science.  I had to find the information about the inner planets.  It was pretty easy because the answers were right there lol.  That was all at school.  Then came afterschool.  I was thinking and then a thought came upon me.  Yeauh it was a pretty negative thought and then it became bigger and now it has made me distance from some people.  I am now but I am still talking to them.  Well then there was thursday.  It was pretty boring.  Also it was the day where I let it all out.  All my thoughts.  Now I am going to skip to friday.  Friday was pretty fun.  We were laughing about osama and lunch in the tv room.  That was why I was laughing at the lunch part of the brodcast aha.  Then we had a orientation rehersal.  I know I need more practice.  Then there was period 4.  We were dancing and practicing our speeches.  I really like the leadership dance (x Well that was pretty much the only important thing of the day unless you want to know about the dumb thing I do in english and science.  Not to sound wrong.  Well that was pretty much my week! Haah okay bye!