Spring Fling(:

Hm, the spring fling was very unusual.  Not much people were dancing.  About 1/3 of the people who came to the dance weren't dancing which I think is stupid because its a Spring Fling Dance.  Anyways I was at the balloon dart booth with Jolene and we were just chillin while everyone was everywhere else.  I noticed that people kinda suck at throwing the balloon darts.  There were only some prizes that were distributed.  I popped 5 balloons, but never got a prize because I don't know if I can get one.  And then there is Mr. Barayuga playing the balloon darts game with animals on his head and shoulders lol.  The balloon dart booth was pretty fun because Jolene, Mrs. Arwakawa(sp) and Mr. Baryayuga, and I were hanging out until people came.  It was pretty impressive when this girl threw the dart and right on the first hit she got a prize.  I know that the booth may look obedient, although there was only 1 conflict.  The balloons (big prizes and small prizes) had gotten all mixed up! I didn't know at first, but when I went to the back to get more balloons I only saw one trash bag and Mrs. Arwakawa started freaking out! xD But everything else was fine.  I liked who I got to work with.  Even if I never got to dance it was pretty fun with them around.  And also we (me and jolene) were dancing a little haha! Another thing I liked was how we got to go look at people when they were plaing simon says.  The last part was so tricky and it was funny cause mahina won without even noticing! And it was crazy when people were playing wheres the gummy! They all looked like santa claus after they played! (x One thing I disliked was how starving and dehydrated I was.  I never got to eat all day or drink any liquids.  But that is my own fault so I blame myself.  I guess that is all? I don't know what else to type down.  Oh and after the dance we had to clean up and after we cleaned up we all got some ice cream! (x Now I have some more ideas! It was kinda crazy with the smoke machine.  Some people got a little excited when the smoke came out! And I got a video too! LOL.  I am tired of typing so I am going to go.  Bye!