The first week of school!

Aha, so it was the first day of school.  The week came by really really fast, and overall the week was good.  Although I am going back to hard work and yeauh stress stress stress.  Lets talk about a monday shall we?  Monday was 6, 2, 4.  6 period was hte usual, I took cornell notes on the stars and it wsa pretty boring.  Although it was a pretty productive day.  I had a little laughs and I was talking to Irene, Jarren, and shanice.  Next period was period 2.  Period 2 was the usual boring class.  I actually don't remember what happened in my english period but I am guessing it was unimportant.  Now moving on to 4th period.  I think in 4th period we were practicing orientation for the first  20 minutes.  There were some spasms in there and a bunch of laughs LOL.  It was pretty fun.  When we were done we went back to A101 and it was pretty chill.  I was watching my korean drama boys over flowers<3.  WAIT REWIND TO THE MORNING.  I remember the morning and it was pretty bad.  I was so tired, and the good thing was my mom bought me food.  When I came to school some thing bad happened.  I lost half of my food.  The food dropped out of the bag ;p I know it sucked, but that was monday.  Now I am moving on to tuesday.  Tuesday was an odd day.  I think the periods were 1, 3, 5.  What happened in the morning was pretty good.  Nothing important good or bad.  It was okay.  Now I am going to talk about what happened in period 1.  Period 1, all we did was work.  It was a pretty productive class.  We started off with a constructed response.  I got the highest score on it which was a 3.  Then after that, the ther half was textbook work.  the text book work was kind of boring, but it took up our time.  Now I am moving on to period 3.  Period 3 was okay, we just had to do a 20 by 20.  I took forever just to complete it.  After we finished we corrected it.  Suprisingly I got only 4 wrong.  After that we did a 2 problem thing and took the whole class time to find it out.  It was pretty fun.  Now I am moving on to AVID.  In avid we were doing socratic seminars.  Also we shared out our avid journals.  That was pretty much it.  After school me, shaea, anne and shanice went to shanices house! It was pretty fun LOL.  Now moving on to wednesday.  Wednesday was the day of my avid field trip! I was on the bus with giselle and charmain and shaela and joshua and maxwell and the rest to go to UH.  When we got to UH I saw the campus was humangus! It kinda sucked cause there was a quick shower.  We went to the main building of Uh.  We were watching a slide show presentation of UH and the activities there.  I thought it was pretty cool.  After that we had a scavenger hunt! The scavenger hunt was all over the campus.  It was a lot of work.  We were walking to different types of buildings.  We were challenging the other group although they won and we lost.  But the prize was pencils so it kinda sucked.  After that we went to go and eat.  It was an all you can eat buffet! THE FOOD WAS HELLA GOOD.  I was being a pig and piged out on anything that looked good.  I ate a pizza, cheeseburger, fries, ice cream, and drank a soda.  I brought home extra LOL.  Well, when it was time to go we went aboard on the bus.  When we were going home, all I was doing was playing draw something with giselle, mrs. wert and mrs. anbe.  It was pretty fun.  And then when we got back to school, we were taking some avid group pictures.  Then we went back to mrs. werts room and we had a fun practice game of philisophical chairs.  It was really fun! That was the end of the day for me.  Now moving on to thursday, thursday was an odds day again.  Uhm the periods were 3, 5, 1,.  In period 3 we took cornell notes and we did a 20 by 20.  It was pretty fun.  Then in AVID we took this ridiculous gettysburg address test.  We had to write 4 paragraphs and it was boring.  Then finally for period 1, we corrected our textbook work.  I got suck a low grade.  It was a B.  I need it to be higher.  It was a pretty fun day.  After school we went running around and it was fun.  But then some one got mad so then we went to go walk to their house and apoligize.  Then everything was better.  Now moving on to friday.  In period 4 we didn't do much.  So yeeauh.  In period 6, we took cornell notes and a quiz.  In period 2, we did a construacted response and listened to speakers.  Afterschool I went to go watch the hunger games.  It was a pretty awesome movie.  So that was my week.  Bye!