Once Upon An Egg (;

Well like we started on our spring bucket activity which was to choose an item that represents us.  I chose an egg.  The egg represents me because I am hard on the outside, but on the inside there is something else or a whole other world on the inside.  We had to make a small summary about how it represents us and we had to put it in the buckets and one disordered bucket.  There are some things that I should have done differently because somethings went wrong for me.  One thing that I should have done differently was make a shorter summary.  The summary I made was too long and I had to fit it inside a suer duper small egg.  Another thing that I would have done differently was what I should put inside the egg.  I put too much items in the egg and maybe that is why my summary couldnʻt fit in the egg.  Those were the only things that I wanted to fix.  Now I am going to talk about the things that I liked and disliked.  One thing I disliked was how I had a problem to print the summary.  It was irritating because I had to print 16 and it was too much work.  One thing I liked was how I got to choose an item instead of some one picking it out   for me.  Who knows me more than me? LOL well another thing that I disliked was how my eggs were full and I couldnʻt fit the summary in there,  It pissed me off because we had to do other things and that was slowing me down.  Another thing I liked was how I got to put in the eggs in all the bucket.  It was pretty entertaining LOL.  Well that is what I liked and disliked about the spring bucket and what I should have done better.