2nd Orientation (:

So like we had another orientation thursday.  It was all the other schools.  From iriquois (idunno how to spell it) to Ewa Beach elementary.  The orientation on thursday had 2 times more people than tuesday.. They were really loud and some were trouble makers xD! Anyways I felt really nervous.  It wasn't anyone I knew so I was scared I was going to mess up! I thought my speech was okay though.. I think I messed up here and there, but I don't think they noticed.  I also thought the other speeches were brilliant! They never messed up, well I don't think they did..  I know I did because I went a little too early on the sound effects ;p Anyways the tour.  The tour took forever! There was a big group of kids! I had Ewa Beach Elementary and they kept making trouble.  Well some of them.  They were too loud and to slow so thats why my tour was so slow -.- They got busted from their teachers and it was kind of funny LOL.  I also met some of my friends siblings like my old friend tua and my friend kealoha (x I thought the tour was good though.  Its just the band took up some extra time we needed to explain everything else.. It was okay if we were late though because we weren't super late.  Then it was time for the dress code.  I almost was late for the dress code! I was such a slow changer! LOL and there was some creepers who were trying to look while I was changing 0___0 Also I thought the dance was pretty good too.  Everyone did their wonderful dance.  When it was our periods turn they were laughing at us.. Idunno what I did.. Maybe we looked dumb LOL.  But I liked the group dance.  I think everyone was all together.  Well bye!