A hectic WEEK

So like the week, it was a good week! ^0^
Monday:
Monday was an evens periods.  We started off with period 6.  In period 6 we did a research on different types of stars.  We had to look everything up on the internet and see what information we could find on these different types of stars.  That was pretty much it.  Now I am going to talk about period 2.  In period 2 we played a game.  The game was all about this poser guy who was posing as a doctor or some weird army person.  English was boring though.  Now I am going to talk about leadership.  We didn't do much in leadership.  All we did was practice for orientation.  After that we started on our display board activity.  It was a pretty chill day.
Tuesday:
Tuesday was really scary.  In the morning everything was going or doing fine, but I was just so scared! Holomua was coming for the 6 grade orientation.  I was scared I was going to mess up.  It sucked because I had to miss social studies and now because I missed the class I got a C ;o but its okay.  Anyways we did orientation.  Orientation turned out pretty good.  Everyone did good! Even if the tour was a bit slow we were all good! Then we went to algebra.  Algebra was fun.  Although we got to miss like the first 20 minutes of class.  For algebra we took cornell notes on probability and we did this fun worksheet.  Then after we did this game against Mr. Barayuga.  It was a fun algebra class.  Now moving on to AVID.  In AVID we did tutorials.  I didn't know their was tutorials so then I got a low score on it, I was about to cry.. That was the end of the day.
Wednesday
Wednesday was real awesome! even if the tv mixer broke. In english it was boring as always, we continued on playing the game.  Keith's group won! So unfair lolol.  Then class ended and I had to do my wiki job but then something happened lol.  Gabe picked me up and then he was about to get his ass kicked but I prevented that from happening! Now its all gee.  Then we had leadership.  I had to make up some work.  Mrs. Liu was there but then she told me that I would get it done later.  So then I went to algebra.  I made up some work there.  Then now I am going to talk about science.  In science we just took cornell notes on galaxies and then we did this galaxy activity where we had to walk around the classroom and copy the information off these little papers.  That was pretty much it.
Thursday:
Thursday was another hectic day! We had orientation in the morning again! And that was the day where we had to do this ghetto broadcast LOLOLOL.  After we did the ghetto broadcast we had to go and wait for all the other schools to get there.  Finally when they all got there we started.  Everything turned out good.  Except for the tour, the tour pissed me off.  The kids were out of control! They were crazy loud and were such slow walkers.  But it was okay.  Now moving on to avid.  In avid we had to type out our thank you letter.  That time went pretty quick actually.  I finished mines in time! Then we had some free time.  Now moving on to social studies.  In social studies I had to sit on the side like a loaner and finish my test >__< I also had to read this chapter 13 thing and do this worksheet on it, but I never got to finish it.  Thursday during school was fun.  Afterschool got a little hectic.  I was super duper hyper! I almost died, threw up and all that stuff.  Also there were some misunderstandings.  People were crying and people were snobbing acting like top boss and like they knew everything .___. but it was all gee afterwards because everything was all cleared up!
Friday:
Firday, the only special thing that happened that day was ms. seigakus birthday party! I caked her in the face 3 times! I thought it was funny (x Also 2nd period.  It was so awkward.. But the good thing was that we had a sub.  I liked the sub, he wasn't errking.   There were some pretty weird things going on to, but I wasn't involved with it.  Lol.
That was the week.  K. Bye!