Holomuas 6 grade orientation!

So like yesterday we had Holomua the Voyagers come over too Ilima for 6 grade orientaion.  Orientation is when we show the 6 graders or future 7th graders about our school and some information about certain events that is significant to go to.  I had to start off the whole thing.  When I saw them all seated I was a bit nervous because I was afraid I was going to mess up.  I did but managed to go along lol.  The orientation was really good! Well I thought it was really good! There were some late things here and there but I don't think the 6 graders noticed.  I was really proud of chachie because she actually had the guts to talk in front of a huge crowd and she seems so shy.  Another thing I was really proud of was the dances and the dress code! I thought we did really well on those.  The dances were pretty funny for me because I started laughing when I as dancing.. I don't know why though LOL.  Also I thought I was going to say something bad when I was explaining shaela's dress code! The tour was okay LOLOLOLOL.  I wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong or not.. I thought that me and tam were taking long for the tour because we thought we were the last group xD ! But the good thing was that we got to be the 2nd ones finished! I hope that we can do a great job tomorrow like how we did with holomua.  One thing thats going to be different tomorrow though it CCTV.  The mixer broke and now we can't have an intro and we have to be all ghetto LOL.  I also thought the band was pretty good too! lolol well I am guessing that is all! Bye!