The Week (:

Woah! So like I never knew that they made this new thing for blogger.  LOL I am so late I know ;o but it was a pretty fun week! Lets start off with monday? and I am going to tell you about saturday which is today cause I wanna tell you about my adventure!
Monday:
Monday was a regular day, nothing really happened.  I went to all my classes and did the normal thing.  Uhm I think it was the odd periods that day and the periods were 5, 1, 3.  In period 5 we had this new thing for avid.  That thing was called argument writing.  I think that is not the proper name, but it was something like that.  We had to do this thing about how we have to prove whether this person was guilty of killing someone or not.  That was all of avid.  In social studies we had to do some textbook work.  The textbook work was pretty easy.  Then in algebra we had to take cornell notes on pythagorean theyrum or however you spell it.  Our algebra teacher said we had some problems with those so we had to review.  That was Monday.
Tuesday:
Tuesday was an evens day.  In sceicne we had a sub and we had to find the difference between climate and weather.  It was pretty boring for me LOL.  In english we had HSA.  It was so boring in that class.  We couldn't finish the test all in one day, but I wasn't planning too, I hate how I messed up on one of the sections for the HSA.  I was rushing ;p but that was my fault.  In 4th period we just worked on the display board and chilled.  Tuesday was pretty chill.  Nothing really happened.  Or like nothing really interesting happened.  It was a regular day for me.
Wednesday:
Wednesday was another Odds day for us.  This day was pretty hectic.  It was 1, 3, and 5.  In social studies we did our textbook correction work thing.  I got such a low and sucky score! I got a B! I was so pissed when I found out I got a B.  I worked hard on that and I ended up having a B..  Then recess came and it was regular, staying in the lounge.  Then it came to algebra.  Also known as my 3rd period.  In my third period I found something out.  My phone was missing! I freaked out! But on the outside I acted natural, on the inside I wanted to cry and yell cause I would have gotten in big trouble.  So then during advisory I went back to Mrs. Liu's and Mr. Barayugas to check my phone.  I went everywhere LOL.  But no luck.  So then I had to face it.  Then there came avid.  We had to go to the chorus room for this presentation from cambpell.  It was kind of interesting.  Also cold cause there was AC.  It was also in mixture with our 5th periods math class.  That was pretty much.  At the end of the day, I found out where my phone was cause mr. Ing found it LOL.  I am such a dumb person xD! That was what happened on wednesday.
Thursday:
On thursday it was also a regular day.  Nothing really happened.  It was also an evens day.  In english which was the first period of the day we continued on HSA.  HSA was so boring.  I finished early and I got such a low score -.- I didn't like it yo! Then after that I was just looking at random ebooks books on the ebooks page thing.  I know it sounds confusing even i am confused lol.  Well that was english.  In leaderhsip I bought a notebook and I copied everything from my old science notebook to the one I bought.  My new one is clean and I am happy that I have a new one >.< That was pretty much it.  Ms. Seigaku and Mr. Nishimura came in like on the last minutes of class before the advisory bell rang.  That was pretty much all of 4th period.  Then in advisory and lunch it was a chill, I just hung out and stuff.  Then it came to science.  In science we didn't do much.  We just watched a movie and took a quiz on it.  And then I got 100% ! Yay me! That was thursday!
Friday:
Friday was an okay day, nothing really happened.  It was also an odds day.  And Mr. Ing had a track meet som then we went to other homerooms cause we wouldn't have a homeroom.  So then I stayed in Ms. Seigakus room.  It was pretty chill.  Got to talk to people and it was fun.  Although some people got mad at me for talking to certain people.. But that doesnt really matter because I am suppose to talk about what happened on friday.  Well in algebra we took a test.. Bleh I hated it because I got stuck on one and that one i know I have a feeling I got wrong -.- Then in avid we had this mini debate or i don't know what to call it ;p but it was a continuation about the argumentive writing thingy mobbobers.  In advisory and lunch it was also chill.  Hung out and stuff.  Then it came to social studies.  We were introduced a project and we had to make the flip book.  I am trying to go for the A LOL.  Well that is pretty much it.
Saturday (bonus!):
Well on Saturday it was a pretty good day.  I went shopping and went to many different places! And I found out something LOL.  Well now I am lazy so that is all I am going to say.  Bye!