The week ;p

The week wasn't bad, or good.  It was just neutral.  The only awesome or special thing that happened was career day and that was the last day of the week.  Lets start off with my regular Monday shall we? (x
Monday April 9, 2012:
So Monday was just a regular day.  Nothing exciting really happened.  I woke up, got ready and went to school.  When I went to school the music was playing (like always) but it was my groups turn.  During homeroom Mr. Sumida came and told us to choose which class to host.  Shanice took modeling, I took hairstylist and shaela took the FBI career, Joshua took fairy cakes, I forgot the rest.  Well that was pretty much it during homeroom because thats all we did besides chilling and talking story.  Then it was time to go to my social studies class.  Todays social studies class was neutral, all we did was watch uncle toms cabin.  I liked the movie uncle toms cabin.  I thought it was a really good movie.  That was period 1.  Now moving on to algebra, algebra was okay. We did a review of the "look at the model" worksheet we did and then did a reflection and worked on a worksheet.  Algebra was pretty normal too me.  Now lastly AVID.  AVID was okay too.  We did socratic seminars and chose our prompt for our philosophical chairs argument.  Then it was time to go home.  And that was the last time I got to see my dad for the week.  That was Monday.
Tuesday April 10, 2012:
Tuesday was a hurt rhea day.  Thats the day where everyone decides to hurt rheas feelings or just hurt rhea or piss off rhea.  I woke up great! At first then my phone rings and the song that played was my humps LOL.  I answered the call and I got asked to bring the straightener to school.  I listened and I let ONLY heighlee and shanice use it.  During homeroom we practiced for orientation.  Everything seemed regular.  Then it was time to go to english.  In english we did some boring crap.  We continued on doing our boring ass speeches.  We got busted then we had to stay in for 6 minutes.  It was so ridiculous.  Then when I got out I was already in a pissy mood and I checked in and did music.  That was when I found out heighlee and period 2 used my straightener on Jacob.  Like what the fuck.  Who said they can use it without my permission? I wanted to scratch EVERY ONE OF THEIR FACES OFF AND PULL THEIR HAIR AND BEAT THEM UP.  But I was just nice enough to yell at them.  That pissed me off throughout the whole day.  Then it became 4th period.  We had to do marque ;o During 4th period I calmed down for a while.  When I was finally calm I got hit in the face with a stick and then I got hurt.  It was okay though because it was an accident.  Then after we finished, we took a tour around the school.  That was pretty much period 4.  Now in science we just reviewed and watched a video.  That was pretty much it.  I called that a day.
Wednesday April 11, 2012
Wednesday was regular too.  First we started off with algebra.  In algebra we did a 20 by 20, and then we took cornell notes and then did class work.  That was pretty much all of algebra.  Now I am going to talk about avid.  In avid we had our philosophical chairs.  I hated this philosophical chairs thing because the cons won this time ;p I was the pros.  But it doesn't really matter anyways.  That was what happened in AVID.  Now moving on to social studies.  In social studies we were continuing on watching uncle toms cabin.  In todays class we finished the movie and then we had to take a test on it.  The test was pretty easy though.  I just missed 2 questions and I needed to finish the last 3.  But what sucks is that next week when we have to finish I am missing class and that kinda sucks lol.  Then it came to afterschool.  We caught bus to orange grove and me, shanice, anne cruised around foodland and longs (x it was fun.  That was wednesday.
Thursday April 12, 2012
Today was a regular day, we did music and said the announcements.  During homeroom we had orientation practice.  It was a regular day at first.  Then when the bell rang to go to 4th period we all had to change marque again.  We had to change the dashes to the and signs.  It was pretty ordinary.  We just did what we were suppose to do.  Then when we were done we got assigned a display board and then we had to make a project about things that we did during the year.  The thing I have to do is the yearbook.  I have to work on what the yearbook is about with my partner anne.  In 4th period we stated planning and getting ready.  I typed out the explanation about it, but I never printed it yet.  That was preiod 4.  Now moving on to period 6.  In period 6 we took a star characteristics test and a star life cycle test.  The test was okay.  I had some help a long the way.  That was pretty much it for science.  Now moving on to period 2.  English was boring as always, we just took cornell notes.  That was pretty much it.
Friday April 13, 2012
Today was the 11th month of our anniversary? Well it was a happy anniversary for us! Homeroom was really adventurey.  It was really fun and I was really excited.  We went down to the library.  We had to check in and get our name tags and see which room we were in.  That was pretty much homeroom.  When I came back I got my dvd ^0^ Then the 5th period bell rang.  In avid we turned in our philosophical chairs stuff.  After that we had a binder check and corrected our rough draft then we had free time! What sucked was that I had to leave early, but that was okay for me LOL.  So before the bell rang josh was helping me set up for music.  I was so anxious to meet the career people.  I got that feeling in my tummy a minute before the recess bell rang.  In the middle of recess I had to go and put away the music things and then I had to go to my career class.  And when I went I got to meet ursala and chelsea! They were hella cool! And then the session started. The first session was such a bore.  When the 1st session was over I got a manecure or however you spell it.  Then it became session two.  The second session was really fun because Iknew some people their and I got a manecure LOL.   Then the session was over.  Me and the hairstylists took some pictures and I brought them down to the library and waited like everyone else for my lunch.  I ate and then went outside.  Idunno, they were ridiculous for bringing me outside lol.  Well I hung out with alden and shaela and a bunch of other people.  I thought it was really fun (x Then the bell rang for period 3.  I ran passed A building like a jackass to avoid something.  And then I went to algebra.  Algebra we did a 20 by 20 times table then we had to catch up on work.  I had soome work I needed to do, but that was okay because there was something called the weekend right? Well then I went to A101 and did the intro then ran back to go to my algebra class to check in.  Then I asked to go help out for afterschool sales.  I was really happy.  Today was a very successful day.  Then afterschool we caught bus.  Thanks to robert because he paid for all of us! Woot woot! And then we went to dj's house then shaelas house to watch a movie.  That was pretty much my friday! Bye!