Week 4/2-4/5

The week was a very tough week for me.  Not by the people, but by the work.  I crammed up on everything till now.  This week is the week I realized what I am doing and what I need to focus on.  Lets talk about what happened shall we?
Monday:
Monday was an ODD's day.  The periods were 3, 5, 1.  This week we started with ID's.  It seemed pretty normal.  I am going to start with homeroom.  Homeroom we did a run through for orientation.  I think I need more practice because I keep stuttering LOL.  We did the same run through and that was homeroom.  Then we needed to go to period 3.  In period 3 we did a little dividing quiz.  We had to divide decimals under like 8 minutes.  Thankfully I finished in time, but then I got most of the questions wrong.  Then after that we took cornell notes on something with a con.  That was third period.  In 5th period we didn't do much.  All we did was continue on our speeches.  Joshua went, and king went.  They were really good LOL.  That was 5th period.  Now moving on to period 1.  Period one we were doing a cfa number one and then we corrected it. Then after that we were assigned our overall grades on this mini project and I got such a low score dawg! It wasn't cool.  After that we were doing textbook work untill the bell rang.  That was the end of the day for me.
Tuesday:
Tuesday was an Evens day.  It was 4, 6, 2.  Of course we ran through the whole thing again.  Also I had to assign the special practice dates afterschool.  That was homeroom.  I am going to start with period 4.  Period 4 I was working on my vocab cards.  I was super duper uberly scared of having a bad grade in science and I didn't have to do anything at that time so I worked on my cards.  Thats what I was actually doing the whole period.  Not until mr. Nishimura and Ms. Seigaku came.  We had a little conversation with everyone in the room.  That was pretty much it.  Now moving on to period 6.  Period 6 was my science period and we had to do HSA.  I was scared because I didn't really know all the answers to all of the questions I had LOL.  I was helping my friend out a little.. Well more like a lot because he seemed like he didn't really know what to do.  That was what happened in 6 period.  Now moving on to 2nd period.  2nd period was the day of the interview with my partner anglin.  When we had the interview chachie was sitting right next to me on the bench.. Idunno why but she could have gone somewhere else on the courtyard.  Well my interview was pretty fast actually.  We managed to get through me and my partners questions.  That was the end of the day.
Wednesday:
Today was the short day and it was an ODD's which were 5, 1, 3.  In period 5 we did the make ups for the gettysburg address.  We also worked on the koran.  The koran is this weird bible thingy idunno which place and they had to obey it.  We went through what we had to do and list the pros and cons and shizz.  That was pretty much all of period 5.  Now moving on to advisory and lunch.  Today was the only day I remember what happened.. In advisory we were taking pictures and doing the regular conversating.  Then during lunch I went to go mr. B's to redo some do nows because I have a B.  Then that was pretty much it.  Then it was 3rd period.  3rd period was really fun.  We had to do this activity to see who raps the fastest.  I predicted busta rhymes and I was correct after I did the math LOL yay me! Anyways we had to listen to the motto and look at me now over and over and over again.  It was really weird.  That was pretty much all of the school day of wednesday.
Thursday:
Thursday was a really weird day.  It was a weird day because it felt like a friday.  Anyways, it was an evens day which was 6, 2, 4.  I am going to talk about what happened in homeroom first lol.  So we were doing another run through in homeroom and it was funny LOL. we had to change up Joshua's speech.  In the beginning xD ! He had to dance to pretty girl rock and I thought it was hilarious! Then everything was the same old same old routine LOL.  Then I am now moving on to science.  We had another day to finish the HSA test.  I finished and it was a 316.  The person I helped got 318. tf? I helped him and he got a higher scorre than me! For the explaining part he put IDK!? Ugggh I was so jelous.  That was pretty much what happened in period 6.  Now moving on to period 2.  Period 2 we had to do speeches.  And I was the first one to be called up -__________________________________-" I hate being up first. It gets me all shakey inside.  Then after that I had to listen to the other speechs and that was the whole class.  Afterschool we went to go get some stuff for heighlee and anne and then something happened.  That was my thursday!
I am getting sleepy so I am gonna skip friday LOL.  okay bye!